Monday, June 27, 2011

First Annual Stampin' Palooza!

Hi Stampers!
Oh my!!! We had a BLAST at Stampin' Palooza this weekend!! I didn't get all the pictures I wanted. A little while into the event, I noticed I had "no card" in my camera. FOOY! So, once everything got underway, I ran home and got it. I DID get THE MOST important photos...the ones of the name badge competition.The ladies who entered the competition did a remarkable job on their tags!! A LOT of creativity, time and effort went into each one. The judges had a hard time picking first and second place. Here are the runners up...

Sara stamped, colored and  cut "Totally Tess" out then, applied several layers of Crystal Effects and dimensionals to her.
Sara poses as "Tess" the demonstrator


Ericca's was done totally with My Digital Studio

Jen used "Loads of Love" to make her name badge.
                                
                                          (sorry, did not get a good photo of Becky)                                     
Becky used Beautiful Wings, Shimmer Paint and Stampin' Up!'s Nursery Suite Designer Series Paper as well as the new Seam Binding Ribbon. 

Beverly found her stamp in the new Summer Mini Catalog!

 
Shelly utilized the Big Shot many times, along with Broadsheet Alphabet  to create her tag.




Lori stamped, reverse masked, embossed, glittered, crystal effected, cut, sponged, markered, glued and dimensionaled her "Just Buzzin' By" tag.
 Come back tomorrow to see the first runner up and the WINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment