Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You're in My Thoughts

Hi Stampers!
I am finally back on my feet after returning from Leadership Conference very ill with high fevers, body aches and a cough that still lingers. I had a great "new people" workshop tonight and this is one of the cards we made. I am LOVIN' all the new stuff in the Occasions Mini. We used the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions folder (121809, $7.95) to emboss the whisper white before adhering it to the Melon Mambo card. We stamped "You're in my Thoughts, You're in my Heart" from Word Play (120308 $41.95) with Concord Crush Classic Ink (119785, $5.95). Then, the fun began!! After cutting Concord Crush cardstock into Fun Flowers (Bigz L Die, 121812, $32.95) we embossed the pieces with the Square Lattice embossing folder. (119976, $7.95). We added a 3/4" circle (119873, $10.95) between the two layers of petals with dimensionals on both sides of the circle. This gave more dimension to the flower. The leaves were punched from a scrap of Old Olive card stock with the new Blossom Petals Punch (121808, $16.95). Finally the flower was "WOW'd" with a Melon Mambo Button from the Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons (122302, $8.95) The "thread" on the button is Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119256, $5.95)



 To make purchasing from this Mini Catalog sweeter,  
SALE-A-BRATION starts today! YiPee!!!  
That means FREE!!!
Lest we forget what SALE-A-BRATION is...it is the  
ABSOLUTE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!!
For each and every $50 of merchandise purchased, Stampin' Up! GIVES you a FREE stamp set, embellishments or, this year, even DIGITAL IMAGES ON CD from the special Sale-A-Bration Catalog!! Hostesses make out well too by earning a Sale-a-bration set with a qualifying workshop.  
NOW is the time to call me and BOOK that workshop you have been putting off till after the Holidays.
If you just can't wait for a workshop, click on the button in the right column and ORDER ON-LINE now.
Hope to see you SOON! 
Happy Stampin'!
Judy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute one! I just found your blog and catalogs and I must say that I am in love with everything. I will be bookmarking this for future use and thanks for all of the lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVIN' this new die! Will be making your take on it soon. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete