First let me apologize for not blogging for so long! Being gone for convention was grand but the coming home was something to be reckoned with! Then, we had people on vacation at work so that meant more time there.
So, now...on with STAMPIN'!!
Isn't that an interesting background? We used Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard and Garden Green re-inkers for this background. Let me tell you how we did it...
1. Pour "Bubbles" (you know, the kind you buy for the kids to blow bubbles with) into a shallow bowl. We used small "prep bowls."
2. Add between 15 and 20 drops of re-inker into the "Bubbles" using one color per bowl.
3. Get your Whisper White card stock ready
4. Put a straw into the "Bubbles' and start blowing (gently, please). (This will make bubbles-a-plenty) Blow the bubbles until they raise well above the rim of the bowl.
5. Touch your paper to the bubbles without hitting the rim of the bowl. As the bubbles 'pop', a pattern will decorate your card stock.
Oh my!! I wish you could have seen all of us acting like excited kids blowing bubbles and ooooing and ahhhhing. The best tip I can give you is to put additional card stock on the table next to the bowls. As the bubbles pop, tiny speckles of ink land on them and make the design even more interesting when you use them for the next group of bubbles backgrounds.
Don't you know that your kids and grandkids will have a BLAST with this technique?!? They will think they have the COOLEST mom or grandma EVER!