Monday, July 26, 2010

So long SLC


Hi Stampers!
Promise this to be the last post about Convention 2010. I sincerely wish every single one of my downline could attend convention! It is an experience like no other! Imagine yourself being surrounded by talented, upbeat, happy stampers for three days...and sometimes a whole week (if you opt for the pre-convention classes): Seeing successes, seeing samples, hearing encouraging words AND getting FREE stamps!! If this is something you want to do, become a demonstrator if you are not one already, mark your calendar for       July 13-17th, 2011 (or 10-17 if you go to pre-convention).
Then, CALL ME and we can meet and set your goal to
pay for the expenses to get to Convention and the stay there.
I am a pretty happy camper...I mean STAMPER right now with all the awards and incentives I have earned. I would LOVE to help as many of you who want, go to convention next year!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
In case you have not seen, there is a HOSTESS SPECIAL going on for bookings between July 27th and August 31st. If your party (even with outside orders) totals $350, you will get AN ADDITIONAL $25.00 in FREE merchandise! It jumps from $40 to $65.00 FREE! So, take this opportunity, look at your calendar and be expecting a phone call from me! (heehee)
Happy Stampin',
Judy

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment