Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fabulous Single Layer Swap Cards

Hi Stampers!!
Wow! We had a great Group Gathering on July 6th. We did a SWAP of SINGLE LAYER cards but allowed ribbon or one button or brad. Following are photos of the cards with the card maker's name under the card she made. (I am not posting mine at this time because I am taking it to swap at convention.) ENJOY!!
 Speaking of Convention...
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and mark JULY 10-13, 2011 in your calendar TODAY and JOIN ME at convention 2011 in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is TONS of FUN!! Actually, one of the biggest, best perks of being a demonstrator. Oh, you are NOT a demonstrator? Contact me to find out how to sign up today and begin getting discounts on products and the opportunity to go to convention!! 
OK, OK! Now the cards...(drum roll, please!)
  
By Paula Nersesian

by Gayla Whitaker

 
 by Chericka Hilburn
by Kim Moore
by  Natasha Goode
 by Linda Pugh
 by Angela Navarro
 by Loretta Howard
 
by Carolin DeLaVega
(my apologies Carolin, for not including this in the original album. Just found it on my tall table
How it 'jumped out of the stack to be photographed, I do not know!)

Now, after seeing these cards, would YOU like to be in a swap for ideas? I will open swaps up to my customers if there is an interest in it. We would meet once a month or once every other month to swap. Please leave me a comment if you might want to try this. A Swap is where you make a certain number of the SAME CARD and then SWAP everyone else for one of theirs. So, if there are 10 people in the swap, you walk away with 10 new ideas for beautiful cards! 
Am looking forward to hearing from you. 
Happy Stampin', 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment