Monday, May 10, 2010

Bleached Bird

 
Hi Stampers!
Do any of you have a blender pen that you accidently left open
or 'washed' with water, that is now dried up?  DON'T throw it away!
I used a dried up blender pen to "color" this little bird (with BLEACH)  that I
stamped with black Staz-On onto Close to Cocoa card stock.
The bleached out color made the decision on the colors I used on the card,
So Saffron and Handsome Hunter. I also used Chocolate Chip and Handsome Hunter
Stampin' Write Markers to complete the bird.
It is fun to see how the different colored papers bleach out differently. Check it out!
Tip:  I used an empty glitter jar for a dab of bleach. This way, I can close it when not in immediate use
to prevent catastrophe!
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Judy...this is freakin' fabulous!!! I think you can fill an aqua painter with bleach too...I would use an old one!

    ReplyDelete