Thursday, April 1, 2010

Proof that we were there!

Hi Stampers! 
Well, here we are...Paula and I with THE Michelle Zindorf between us. We had a FABULOUS weekend workshop with her and brought plenty of tips back with us. I am posting a couple of the cards we did, with permission from Michelle to do so. I can tell you...the classes were phenomenal!! The atmosphere was relaxed and she lead us step-by-step through each project. Paula and I were VERY glad that we took the beginner class one day and the Advanced class the next. There were some ladies in our Advanced group that had been at the beginner class that same morning. I cannot imagine because I was exhausted with just the one advanced class. Just want to say...it was SO worth the time and money!! We are working on booking her to come to Victoria. She is already booked all the way through 2010 and is planning her 2011 schedule as I type. 



Here is how we were set up.

OK...Here is my first feeble attempt at brayering. Was not lack of instruction, just lack of experience.
This wolf was the final one of the beginner workshop. Came a long way, huh?

This is the first card we did in the Advanced class. It is my personal favorite.
And, this is the grand finale. Go back and look at that first card and then this one. Isn't it amazing how far she brought me in two 3 hour classes!?! If you ever get the opportunity to attend one of her workshops, my advise is JUST DO IT!

Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment