Sunday, January 24, 2010

South Texas Big Shots Group Gathering


Sneak Peek...

Hi Stampers!
What is the world are these?!? Let me tell you...These are gifts for anyone who brings a guest to the Group Gathering on Tuesday evening! So, grab a buddy and come over from 6:30 to 9pm this Tuesday!!

REMINDER:
Be sure to bring your cameras. There are going to be some dynamite cards entered in the card contest!! (if you forgot, this is to be a demonstratable Birthday or Easter card made from products out of the Occasions Mini or Sale-A-Bration catalogs). You will want to remember all of them.

IF:
You are someone reading my blog that is not a member of the South Texas Big Shots, drop me an email and you can come as MY guest. I will give my 'gift' to you! Hope to see you Tuesday at 6:30pm.

Till then,
Happy Stampin'!
Judy









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment