Wednesday, January 13, 2010

EGGCELLENT EGGS KITS

Hi Stampers!

(I was going to schedule this to post on Thursday but, not so computer literate I guess. So, be sure to scroll down to see the Textile blog.)

I am going to be honest...when I saw the mini milk carton die and the Eggcellent Egg Kits, I looked right past them UNTIL I SAW WHAT WAS DONE WITH THEM AT LEADERSHIP!!! Take a look at this... (if you want to enlarge the picture, just click on it)


Yes, that is right! CARDS were made from them...and CUTE ones too! Keep going...


Did you catch those little bird houses at the bottom of the photo? Yep! Made with the mini milk carton die and the punched out pieces of the Eggcellent Kit. Who knew?!?!?!

In case you want a closer look...here it is up close and personal. And, yes, that is the new bird punch found on page 10.

Why not get a few friends together and make these! We can do it at MY HOUSE! Check out my calendar, find an empty spot and email me (judyghome@suddenlink.net) the date and time you want to come and play. REMEMBER: Sale-A-Bration is going on RIGHT NOW.
So, NOW is the time to book a party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment