Friday, April 14, 2017

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Carrying Over


Hello Stampers!
Welcome to another Stampers Dozen Blog Hop!! Wow...the retiring list has already come out and we must bid goodbye to a lot of stamps we love but, there are some fabulous carry-overs!  That is the focus of this month's blog hop...stamp sets being carried over.  Here is my take:
I went to On-Stage local in Minneapolis last week and was inspired by a swap I received from LeeAnn Greff to make this card.  I love her color combination!! It is Night of Navy paired with Wisteria Wonder.  The flowers are from the stamp set Touches of Texture. I colored the flowers and leaves by picking up Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz ink with my clear Wink of Stella.  This is a quick way to add subtle glimmer to the image.  The centers of the flowers have a tiny dollop of Silver Dazzling Details.  Can you spot "something new"?  I just HAD to use a lovely sentiment that will be available in the new annual catalog which will be available on June 1st. Of course, anyone not wanting to wait that long can get them May 2nd by becoming a demonstrator. I LOVE being the first to get all the new stuff!! Just sayin'!!!
Here is a close up of the flowers that were first stamped  with Night of Navy onto Whisper White.

Here you can see the shimmer of the Wink of Stella and the tiny dollop of silver Dazzling Details.
I can see this image and color combination working for so many different cards!! I hope you like it.  See below for all the supplies I used to create this card. (except the new sentiment) Simply click on any of the icons to order on-line today!

Thank you for stopping by.  Now, you can move on to Rachel's blog to see what she has to inspire you. Did you miss Carol's inspiration? Click Previous button to go back.
http://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2017/04/stampers-dozen-blog-hop-dragonfly-dreams.html

http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2017/04/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-april-edition-carryover-stamps.html
 Happy Stampin'!!



4 comments: