Sunday, August 14, 2016

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Shaker Cards


Hello Stampers!
Thanks for stopping by. As you may well know by now, this month's hop is all about shaker cards. WOW, do the Layering Framelits and new Foam Adhesive Strips make this an easy process!! I am also giving you a "sneak peek" at some new products from the Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 1st. 

 These adorable gingerbread gals are in the new catalog and have a PUNCH to go with them! I am so excited about that!! What else can you spy??
 Check out the foam adhesive strips that make the shaker card so easy to assemble.
 And, of course, the inside of the card...I had the designer series paper from cutting the shaker circle. I just had to punch out this little cutie!! I reverted back to last year's stamp set, Snow Place, which is still current, for the Merry Christmas sentiment.
I hope you like my card and that it inspires you to try your hand at a shaker card. 

Now, it is my pleasure to introduce a new member of the Stampers Dozen...Rachel Yurkanin. 
Hop on over to her page to welcome her and see what she has in store for you. 
Happy Stampin'! 

http://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2016/08/time-to-shake-it-up-blog-hop.html
http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2016/08/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-august-edition-shakin-it-up-with-shaker-cards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment