Monday, December 14, 2015

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - December - Metallics


 Hello Stampers!
Let me first shout out a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and best wishes from me to you and your families for a fabulous new year!!

Thank you for taking time during the busiest month of the year to take our Blog Hop! Enjoy!!

Let me ask...Is it too early to be thinking VALENTINE's' Day??  MAYBE but...when I got my pre-order from the FABULOUS new Occasions (Jan 5, 2016) Catalog and got my hands on this AMAZING Bloomin' Heart Thinlit, my mind went immediately to Valentine's Day...right in the middle of wrapping Christmas gifts!! LOL!!

Here is the card I made for this month's "Metallics" theme...

 I must admit, it went together very quickly and I love it!! I used the new thinlit with a Real Red Foil Sheet to make the heart then cut the flowers from the same set with Silver Foil scraps.  I used a red Sharpie Marker to color the rhinestones before adding them for the flower centers. The picture really does not show how this card "pops"!
 Then, for the inside, I brought in an embossed, 1.25" strip of Smokey Slate to tie the inside with the card front. I used a "naked" rhinestone on the tiny flower between the words.   I think he is going to like it!! (He better!...lol)
 I hope you like my creation!  Go ahead and put this thinlit bundle on your wish list now for January 5th...  You will be able to see the products used from the new Occasions catalog on page 16, 17 and 19. So, watch your mail for you new catalog to arrive or check my website to view the new catalog on January 5th, 2016...only a few weeks away!
Now, hop along to Patty Chenail's blog to see what she has to share...  If you click the "Previous" blog, it will take you to Stella McKay's blog. She is bound to delight and inspire you with her creativity!
http://www.stamppattys.com/2015/12/amazing-metallics.htmlhttp://www.stellarstamps.com/stampin_and_scrappin_up/2015/12/stampin-up-blog-hop-featuring-a-metallics-theme-bling-bling.htm

4 comments: