Friday, August 14, 2015

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - All about Babies

Hello Stampers!
Thank you for joining our blog hop today! This month our theme is All About Babies. What did you think of the fancy fold card that Carol Payne did?  I think it's adorable!! If you have not seen it yet, click the "Previous"  button at the bottom of this post. 

I don't know about you but, I always need a FAST card that I can make on the run. If you are like me, this one is for you!! I used Mint Macaron cardstock to make the card unisex. However, I think it would be cute in pink or blue too.




Surprisingly, there is absolute no stamping on this card. The base is the new Thick Whisper White cardstock that makes an awesomely sturdy base. I layered Mint Macaron cardstock after embossing in the Happy Heart embossing folder. The 1-1/2" strip of paper along the left edge comes from our new Envelope Paper (pg. 149). The little duckies were made with Daffodil Delight with the Baby's First Framelits. To finish the card, I added the "Congrats" from the new Expressions Natural Elements (pg 160)

I hope this inspires you to break out those framelits and use them. If you need any of the elements to make this card, please click on the icon below to order.

Now, you are on your way to the fabulous Patty Chenail's blog to see what she has drummed up for this month. See you next month!! Until then,
Happy Stampin'!
Judy
 http://www.stamppattys.com/2015/08/all-about-babies-blog-hop.html
http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2015/08/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-august-edition-babies-babies-babies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment