Friday, April 11, 2014

Happenings with Sweetie Pie

Hello Stampers!
Thank you for stalking my blog - I love it!  Yesterday I showed you a lot of cards I made with the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit (133329).  I just had to keep this one for a separate post!! I LOVE the new Sweetie Pie (136849) and Sweetie Pie Frames (137121)  photo-polymer stamp sets!!! Seeing all the little girl faces made my mind turn toward my two grand-daughters, Belle and Audrey. I used the Happenings card kit as the base and background then added the ruffled ribbon and the images from the polymer sets.

 This card will be sent to my oldest granddaughter and, one with the shorter hair will be sent to her sister.  It is almost like playing paper dolls again!! The photopolymer stamps are not YET in the main catalog but some WILL be in the new Annual catalog coming June 1st!  Hope I have inspired you to play with the new photopolymer stamps.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment